1. Show your prospects how much enthusiasm you have for your product and business. If you’re convincing enough, they will be enthusiastic too.
2. End your sales letter or ad copy with a strong closing. It could be a free bonus, a discount price, a benefit reminder, an ordering deadline, etc.
3. Please your complaining customers. You can refund their money, give them a discount, give them a gift, solve the problem quickly, etc.
4. Make your customers get excited about your business, and they will tell their friends. Give them a free vacation certificate, a coupon, etc.
5. Give your prospects extra confidence so they will order. Use endorsements, testimonials, a strong guarantee or warranty, etc.
6. Build your opt-in list by allowing your visitors to sign up for a free e-zine, ebooks, software, contests, sweepstakes, etc.
7. Give your prospects or customers a breath of fresh air. Don’t be afraid to design your website and ad copies different from everyone else.
8. Allow your customers to get part of your total offer right after they order. If you have to ship the item, make one of your bonuses available online.
9. Write and submit articles to e-zine publishers or webmasters. If you want it to be published, it should be like an article and not like an ad.
10. Show your prospects that you are an expert, because authority can persuade people to buy. You could publish an article, write an ebook, etc.
11. You could cross-promote your product with other businesses’ products in a package deal. You can include an ad or flyer for other products you sell and have other businesses selling for you.
12. When you ship out or deliver your product, include a coupon for other related products you sell in the package. This will attract them to buy more products from you.
13. Send your customers a catalog of add-on products for the original product they purchased. This could be upgrades, special services, attachments, etc. If they enjoy your product they will buy the extra add-ons. 14. Sell gift certificates for your products. You’ll make sales from the purchase of the gift certificate when the recipient cashes it in. They could also buy other items from your website.
15. Send your customers free products with their product package. The freebies should have your ad printed on them. It could be bumper stickers, ball caps, t-shirts, etc. This will allow other people to see your ad and order.